手机版

罗马假日中英文剧本

发布时间:2024-11-17   来源:未知    
字号:

电影故事梗概

罗马假日 中英文剧本

Paramount News brings you special coverage 派拉蒙新闻为大家特别报导

of Princess Ann's visit to London. 安公主访问伦敦的情况

The first stop on her much publicised goodwill tour of European capitals. 这是其欧洲首都亲善访问的首站

She gets a royal welcome. 她受到皇室的款待

Thousands cheer a young member of one of Europe's oldest ruling families. 民众欢迎这欧洲古国的年轻成员

After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace, 完成三天活动和参观白金汉宫后

Ann flew to Amsterdam, 安公主飞赴阿姆斯特丹

where she dedicated the new International Aid Building 主持国际援助大楼的开幕典礼

and an ocean liner. 及一艘邮轮的启航仪式

Then she went to Paris, attending many official functions 然后前往巴黎出席多项官方活动

to cement trade relations between her country 以加强她的祖国和西欧多国的

and the Western European nations. 贸易伙伴关系

And so to Rome, the Eternal City, 接着来到永恒之都罗马

where the princess's visit was marked by a spectacular parade, 有场面壮观的巡游供公主观赏

highlighted by the band of the crack bersaglieri regiment. 高潮是狙击兵团乐队的表演

The smiling young princess showed no sign 从公主的笑脸可知她

of the strain of the week's continuous public appearances. 经过一周的出访活动,仍无疲态

At her country's embassy that evening, 当晚,在大使馆

a formal reception and ball in her honour 驻意大利大使为公主

was given by her country's ambassador to Italy. 特设盛宴和舞会招待贵宾

电影故事梗概

Was given by her country's ambassador to Italy.

Was given by her country's ambassador to Italy.

Her Royal Highness. 有请公主殿下

His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte. 主教阁下鲁西奥、艾蒙特大人

Sir Hugo Macey de Farmington. 法明顿爵士

- Good evening, Sir Hugo. - Good evening, Your Highness. 晚上好,爵士 晚上好,殿下

His Highness, the Maharajah of Khanipur, and the Raikuuari. 肯尼甫大人马哈拉渣夫妇

I'm so glad you could come. 很高兴你赏脸出席

Thank you, madam. 谢谢,公主殿下

Friherre Erick af Massinsjarna-Bergenskiold. 贝根斯基奥大人

Prince Istvar Barlossy Nagayavaros. 纳加雅佛罗斯王子

How do you do? 幸会

Der Furst und die Furstin von und zu Lucktenstichenholz. 路坦斯狄根大人夫妇

Sir Hari Singh and Kmark Singh. 辛格爵士夫妇

The Count and Countess von Marstrand. 马斯特兰伯爵夫妇

Good evening, Countess. 晚上好,伯爵夫人

Good evening. 晚上好

Senhor e senhora Joao de Camoes. 祖昆先生、夫人

Good evening. 晚上好

Hassan El Din Pasha. 甸帕沙大人

How do you do? 幸会

I hate this nightgown. 我讨厌这条睡袍

电影故事梗概

I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too. 我讨厌我所有的睡袍和内衣

- My dear, you have lovely things. - But I'm not 200 years old. 你的衣服很漂亮 但我不是老太婆

- Why can't I sleep in pyjamas? - Pyjamas! 为何我不能穿睡衣? 睡衣?

Just the top part. 只是上衣就好

Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on? 你可知道有些人爱裸睡?

I rejoice to say I did not. 我乐意告诉你我不知道

Listen. 听好

Oh, and your slippers. 你的拖鞋

Please put on your slippers and come away from the window. 快穿上拖鞋,远离窗边

- Your milk and crackers. - Everything we do is so wholesome. 牛奶和饼干 一切都这么刻板

They'll help you to sleep. 这些有助你入睡

I'm too tired to sleep. I shan't sleep a wink. 我太累了,无法入睡

Now, my dear, if you don't mind, tomorrow's schedule, 公主,现在说一下明天的时间表

if that's your preferred pronunciation, both are correct. 或是行程表,两者都是一样

8.30, breakfast with the embassy staff. 八点半跟大使馆人员吃早餐

9 o'clock, leave for the Polinari Automotive Works, 九点参观宝莲莱尼车厂

to be presented with a small car. 你会获赠一部小汽车

- Thank you. - Which you won't accept. 谢谢 你不会收礼物

- No, thank you. - 10.35, 不,谢了 10点35分

inspect agriculture organisation, who'll present you with an olive tree. 视察农业组织,他们会送橄榄树

电影故事梗概

- No, thank you. - Which you will accept. 不,谢了 你会收下这礼物

Thank you. 谢谢

10.55, the new Foundling Home for orphans. 10点55分,新的孤儿院建造

Laying of cornerstone, same speech as last Monday. 奠基仪式,跟上周同一篇演辞

- Trade relations. - Yes. 贸易关系 对

- For the orphans? - Oh no, the other one. 孤儿院? 不,另一篇

- Youth and progress. - Precisely. 青年与进步 对了

11.45, back here to rest. 11点45分回来休息

No, that's wrong. 11.45, conference here with the press. 错了,11点45分回来开记者会

Sweetness and decency. 友善与正直

One o'clock sharp, lunch with foreign ministry. 一点整跟外国部长吃午餐

You'll wear white lace and carry a bouquet 你会穿花边裙和戴一个

of very small pink roses. 小的粉红玫瑰花束

- 3.05, presentation of a plaque. - Thank you. 3点5分,获赠牌匾 谢谢

- 4.10, review special guard of police. - No, thank you. 4点10分检阅特警 不,谢了

- 4.45, back here to change... - How do you do? Charmed... 4点45分回来更衣 幸会

Stop! 住口!

Stop, stop! 住口

- It's all right, dear, it didn't spill. - I don't care if it spilled or not. 没关系,没打翻牛奶 我不管

My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven. 你不舒服,我找班诺医生来

I don't want him. Please let me die in peace. 我不要见他,让我死掉好了

- You're not dying. - Leave me! 你不会死的 别烦着我!

电影故事梗概

It's nerves. Control yourself, Ann. 是情绪问题,你要自控

I don't want to. 我不要自控

Your Highness! 公主殿下!

- I'll get Doctor Bannochhoven. - It's no use. 我去找班诺医生 没用的

I'll be dead before he gets here. 他来之前,我已经死掉了

- She's asleep. - She was in hysterics 3 minutes ago. 她睡着了 刚才她还歇斯底里

- Are you asleep, ma'am? - No. 你睡着了吗? 不

I'll only disturb Your Royal Highness a moment. 我只会打扰公主殿下一会儿

I'm very ashamed, Doctor. Suddenly I was crying. 我很羞家,突然哭起来

To cry is perfectly normal. 哭是完全正常的

It's important she be calm and relaxed for the press conference. 她要在记者会上保持冷静轻松

Don't worry, Doctor, I'll be calm and relaxed. 放心,医生,我会冷静轻松

I'll bow and I'll smile, 我会鞠躬、微笑

I'll improve trade relations and I'll... 我会改善贸易关系,我会

There she goes again. Give her something, please. 她又是这样子,快想法子

Uncover her arm, please. 麻烦你拉起她的衣袖

- What's that? - Sleep and calm. 那是什么? 安眠和镇静剂

This will relax you and make you feel a little happy. 这会令你放轻松和开怀一点

It's a new drug, quite harmless. 是一种新药,无害的

There. 行了

I don't feel any different. 我不觉得有分别

You will. It may take a little time to take hold. 待会药力就见效了

电影故事梗概

Just now, lie back. 现在快休息一下

- Can I keep just one light on? - Of course. 只开一盏灯行吗? 当然可以

The best thing I know is to do exactly what you wish for a while. 现在最重要的是让你随心所欲

Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢,医生

Oh, the General! Doctor, quick. 上将!医生快来看看

I'm perfectly all right. 我没事

Goodnight, ma'am. 晚安,公主

- Goodnight, ma'am. - Goodnight, Doctor. 晚安,公主 晚安,医生

- Bet five hundred. - Five hundred. How many? 赌五百 我跟,多少张牌?

One. 一张

- I'll take one. - Three. 我要一张 三张

Four. 四张

Two for Papa. 庄家要两张

- 500 more. - Without looking. 再下注五百 我照跟

500, and I'll raise you 1,000. 我跟,还大你一千

- Two pairs. - I've got three shy little sevens. 两对牌 我有三张七点

A nervous straight. Come home, you fools. 同花顺,我赢光你们的

Look at that, 6,500. Not bad, that's ten bucks. 6500里拉,不太差,即是10美元

One more round and I'm gonna throw you gents right out in the snow. 再来一局,你们就要清袋了

I gotta get up early. 明天我要早起

A date with Her Highness, who'll graciously pose for some pictures. 约见了公主,她会摆甫士拍照

电影故事梗概

What do you mean early? My personal invitation says 11.45. 早起?我的请柬说是11点45分

Could it be because you're ahead? 你赢了钱就想走?

- It could. - Works out fine for me. 有可能 我无所谓

This is my last 5,000 and you hyenas are not gonna get it. 我只剩五千里拉,你们休想得到

Thanks, Irving. See you at Ann's in the morning. 谢谢艾荣,明天在记者会见

- Ciao, Joe. - Stay sober. 再见,阿祖 保持清醒

All right, a little seven-card stud. 好了,再来一局

So happy. 真开心

How are you this evening? 你好吗?

Hey, hey. 小心

- Wake up. - Thank you very much. 醒来 谢谢

- Wake up. - No, thank you. 醒来 不,谢了

Charmed. 幸会

Charmed too. 幸会

You may sit down. 你可以坐下了

You'd better sit up, or you'll get picked up by the police. 你快起来,否则警察会抓你

- Police? - Yes. 警察? 是的

2.15 and back here to change. 2点15分回来更衣

2.45... 2点45分

You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it. 没酒量的人就不该喝酒

"If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice," “我死后还会听见你的声音”

"beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice." “我在墓中的灵魂依然欢欣”

电影故事梗概

Do you know that poem? 你听过这首诗吗?

Whadda ya know? 真有意思

You're well read, well dressed, 你学识好,衣着光鲜

snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement? 却在街头打盹,你有何解释?

What the world needs 世界需要的

is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and... 是给友善正直的青年人回报

Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more, but... 这个我绝对同意,但是

Get yourself some coffee, you'll be all right. 你快喝点咖啡提神吧

Look, you take the cab. 你搭这部的士

Come on, climb in the cab and go home. 快上车回家去

- So happy. - Got any money? 真开心 有钱吗?

- Never carry money. - That's a bad habit. 从不带钱 坏习惯

All right. I'll drop you off, come on. 好了,我送你一程

- It's a taxi! - It's not the Super Chief. 是的士! 不是特快火车

Where are we going? 你们要去哪里?

- Where do you live? - What? 你住在哪里? 什么?

- Colosseum. - Come on, you're not that drunk. 圆型剧场 拜托,你不是烂醉

You're so smart, I'm not drunk at all. 你真醒目,我根本没醉

- I'm just being very happy. - Hey, don't go to sleep again. 只是太高兴 别又睡着

Where are we going? 我们要去哪里?

Where do you want to go? Where shall I take you? 你想去哪里?我该送你去哪里?

电影故事梗概

Where do you live? 你住在哪里?

Come on. Where do you live? 快说你住在哪里?

Come on, where do you live? 你究竟住在哪里?

Colosseum. 圆型剧场

- She lives in the Colosseum. - It's the wrong address. 她住在圆型剧场 地址是错的

Look, for me it is very late night. 现在已经夜深了

My wife... I have three bambino, you know bambino? 我老婆 我有三个孩子,懂吗?

My taxi go home, we go home together. 我要开车回家了

Via Margutta 51. 马古达街51号

Via Margutta 51! 马古达街51号

Here is Via Margutta 51. I am very happy. 马古达街51号,我很开心

A thousand lire. Mila lire, 一千里拉

One, two, three, four mila, 一、二、三、四千里拉

- OK. - For me? 好吧 给我的?

OK. Now, look, take a little bit of that. 我已多付了一点钱

Take her wherever she wants to go. 送她想去的地方

Goodnight. 晚安

Oh! No, no. Momento, 不行!等一下

All right. Look, when she wakes up, she'll tell you where to go. 待她醒来就会说她要去哪里

Momento, My taxi is not for sleep. 等一下,我的车不是旅店

You understand? 你明白吗?

Look, pal, this is not my problem. 朋友,这不是我的问题

电影故事梗概

I never see her before. OK. 我根本不认识她

Is not your problem, is not my problem. 不是你的问题,也不是我的

What you want? You don't want girl, me don't want girl. 你不想要这女孩,我也不想

Police. Maybe she want girl! 警察,交给她就行!

Stay calm, stay calm. OK. 别胡来,拜托

So happy. 真开心

So happy. 真开心

I ought to have my head examined. 我该去验脑

Is this the elevator? 这是升降机吗?

It's my room! 这是我的房间

I'm terribly sorry to mention it, but the dizziness is getting worse. 别见怪,但我的头越来越晕

- Can I sleep here? - That's the general idea. 可以睡在这里吗? 正有此意

Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it? 有玫瑰花蕾的睡袍吗?

I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight. 今晚你要将就一下了

- In these. - Pyjamas. 穿这个 睡衣

Sorry, honey, I haven't worn a nightgown in years. 抱歉,我多年没穿过睡袍了

Will you help me get undressed, please? 请你帮我宽衣

OK. 好吧

There you are. You can handle the rest. 行了,其余的你自己来

May I have some? 我可以喝一杯吗?

No! 不可以

- Now, look! - This is very unusual. 听好 这是破天荒

电影故事梗概

I've never been alone with a man before, even with my dress on. 我从未单独跟男人一起 即使有穿衣

With my dress off, it's most unusual. 没穿衣跟男人一起就更是奇迹

I don't seem to mind. Do you? 我倒不介意,你呢?

I think I'll go out for a cup of coffee. You'd better get to sleep. 我去喝咖啡,你快休息好了

Oh, no. On this one. 不,这边来

You're terribly nice. 你真好人

Hey, come here. 过来

These are pyjamas, they're to sleep in. You're to climb into them. 这是睡衣,先穿上这个才睡觉

- Understand? - Thank you. 明白吗? 谢谢

And you sleep on the couch. Not on the bed, on the couch. Is that clear? 你要睡在沙发上,不是床上

- Do you know my favourite poem? - You've already recited it. 可知道我最喜欢哪首诗?

"Arethusa arose From her couch of snows" 你念过了 “山林仙女从阿克罗斯伦安山”

"In the Acroceraunian Mountains." “皑皑白雪里升起”

- Keats. - Shelley. 济慈 雪莱

Keep your mind off the poetry and on the pyjamas. 别再吟诗了,快换上睡衣

- You'll be fine. - Keats. 你会没事的 济慈

Shelley. I'll be back in about ten minutes. 雪莱,我十分钟后回来

Keats. 是济慈

You have my permission to withdraw. 你可以退下了

Thank you very much. 谢谢

电影故事梗概

- Well? - No trace. 怎样? 没发现

- Did you search the grounds? - Attics to cellar. 整个地方搜过了? 遍寻不获

You must swear not to speak of this to anyone. 你得发誓保守这秘密

I must remind you that the princess is the direct heir to the throne. 你别忘记公主是王室继承人

This must be classified as top crisis secret. Have I your pledge? 这事故列为一级机密,明白吗?

- Yes, sir. - Very well. 明白,长官 很好

Now we must notify Their Majesties. 现在我们要知会国王、王后

- So happy. - The pleasure's mine. 真开心 是我的荣幸

Screwball! 臭丫头!

(大使馆发布最新消息)

(指安公主突然抱恙)

Holy smoke, the princess's interview! 糟了!公主的记者会!

Eleven forty-five! 11点45分

Oh, sh! 糟了!

(报馆)

(安公主抱恙,记者会取消)

Hi, Joe. 你好,阿祖

- Morning, Joe. - Hello, honey. 早安,阿祖 你好

Mr Hennessy has been looking for you. 老韩一直问你去了哪里

Uh-oh. 糟了

Thanks a lot, hon. 谢谢,甜心

Come in. 进来

电影故事梗概

- Looking for me? - Just coming to work? 找我吗? 刚回来上班?

- Who, me? - We start at 8.30 in this office. 我? 报馆八点半开工

- We pick up our assignments... - I got mine last night. 我们要采访 昨晚完成采访

- What assignment was that? - The princess, 11.45. 哪宗新闻? 公主记者会

You've already been to the interview? 你已出席过记者会?

Sure, I just got back. 当然,我刚回来

- Well, well. All my apologies. - It's all right. 那我怪错你了 不打紧

- Interesting. - No, just routine. 真有趣 不,一般采访

Did she answer all the questions on the list? 她答了你所有的问题?

Of course. I've got 'em right here somewhere. 当然了,答案就在这里

Don't disturb yourself, I have a copy here. 不用麻烦你了,我有一份副本

How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European Federation? 公主对欧洲联盟有何看法?

- She thought it was just fine. - She did? 她觉得这挺不错 是吗?

- She thought there'd be two effects. - Two? 她说有两种影响 两种?

- The direct and the indirect. - Remarkable. 直接和间接的 真好

Naturally, she thought that the indirect would not be as direct as the direct. 当然她认为间接影响没那么直接

- That is, not right away. - No. 不是即时的影响 对

Later on, of course, nobody knows. 日后的事,天晓得?

Well, well. 这样嘛

That was a shrewd observation. 好精辟的见解

They fool you, these royal kids. They're smarter than we suspect. 这些王室后裔远比我们想的聪明

电影故事梗概

How did she feel about the future friendship of nations? 她怎么看各国未来的邦交呢?

Youth. She felt that the youth of the world 青年人,她认为他们是主人翁

must lead the way to a better world. 带领世界迈向更美好的将来

Original. 真有见地

By the way, what was she wearing? 那她穿了什么衣服?

- You mean what did she have on? - That's usually what it means. 穿了什么? 就是这个意思

- Is it too warm for you? - No, I just hurried over here. 你觉得太热吗 不,我刚跑来

Naturally, with a story of these dimensions. 当然了,这是重大的新闻

- Did you say she was wearing grey? - No, I didn't. 你说她穿灰裙? 我没说过

- She usually wears grey. - Well, it was a kind of a grey. 她常穿灰色衣裳 该是灰色的

I think I know the dress, it has a gold collar... 我记得那条裙,金色领子

That's the one. I didn't know exactly how to describe it. 对了,我就是不会形容这条裙

I think you described it very well, 你倒形容得很仔细

in view of the fact that she was taken violently ill at 3 a.m., 可是公主在凌晨三点发高烧

put to bed with a high fever, 患上急病

and has had all her appointments for today cancelled in toto! 她今天的活动都全部取消!

- In toto? - Yes, Mr Bradley, in toto. 真的? 当然是真的!

- That's pretty hard to swallow. - In view of the fact you just left her. 这真难以置信 你还刚离开她

Here it is, Mr Bradley, all over the front page of every paper in Rome. 你看!罗马每份报纸的头条

All right, I overslept. It can happen to anybody. 我睡过头,人谁无过?

If you ever got up and read a morning paper, 若你起床后有看早报

电影故事梗概

you might discover little news events, little items of general interest, 就会发现这些大众关注的小新闻

that might stop you getting immersed in such a gold-plated, 而不会跟我扯这种荒天下之大谬

triple-decked, star-spangled lie as you have just told me. 令人笑掉大牙的谎话!

If I were you I'd try some other business, like mattress testing! 你该考虑转行做床褥测试员

- Is this the princess? - Yes, Mr Bradley. 这就是公主? 没错

It isn't Annie Oakley, Dorothy Lamour or Madame Chiang Kai-Shek. 不是奥莉、娜摩或蒋介石夫人

Take a good look. You might interview her again some day. 看清楚,也许你再有机会访问她

Am I fired? 我被炒鱿了?

No. When I want to fire you, you won't have to ask. 不,若我要炒你,不用你问我

You'll know you're fired. 你自会知道已经被炒

The man's mad. 那傢伙是疯的

Giovanni, it's Joe Bradley. 老吉,是阿祖

Now listen carefully. 现在你听清楚

Hurry up to my place and see if there's somebody there, asleep. 快去我的房间看有没有人在睡觉

Aha. Si, Mr Joe. 明白了,没问题

I look, you wait. 我去看看,你等一下

- Mr Joe? - Yeah. Tell me. 阿祖? 怎么样?

Giovanni, I love you! Now listen. 老吉,我爱你!听好

Yes, Mr Joe. 好的,阿祖

A gun? No. 用枪?不行

电影故事梗概

Yes, a gun, a knife, anything. 用枪、用刀,什么都好

But nobody goes in and nobody goes out. 但别让任何人进出我的房间

OK. 好的

You still here? 你还在这里?

What would a real interview with this dame be worth? 跟这女人做的访问值多少钱?

- Are you referring to Her Highness? - I'm not referring to Annie Oakley... 你指公主? 我不是指奥莉

- How much? - What do you care? 多少钱? 问来干嘛?

- You've got no chance... - If I did, how much? 你没机会 若有,多少钱?

Just a plain talk on world conditions might be worth 250. 跟她谈世界局势值二百五十元

Her views on clothes, a lot more. 跟她谈时装会更值钱

- Maybe 1,000. - Dollars? 也许一千元 美元?

I'm talking about her views on everything. 我是指她对任何事情的看法

The private and secret longings of a princess. 公主心事大揭秘

Her innermost thoughts, as revealed to your own correspondent, 尽诉她内心的想法、渴望

in a private, personal, exclusive interview. 一切尽在这个私人的独家专访中

Can't use it, huh? I didn't think you'd like it. 不行?早知道你会不喜欢这主意

Come here. 快回来

- Love angle too, I suppose? - Practically all love angle. 还有爱情观? 当然了

With pictures? 有图为证?

Could be. How much? 可能,多少钱?

That particular story would be worth five grand to any news service. 任何报馆都会出价五千美元

罗马假日中英文剧本.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
    ×
    二维码
    × 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
    VIP包月下载
    特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
    低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
    全站内容免费自由复制
    VIP包月下载
    特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
    低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
    全站内容免费自由复制
    注:下载文档有可能出现无法下载或内容有问题,请联系客服协助您处理。
    × 常见问题(客服时间:周一到周五 9:30-18:00)