外研社《英语初级听力》第6课课文翻译
你有这个周六晚上罗密欧与朱丽叶的门票吗?
Clerk: Which performance? 5 p.m. or 8.30 p.m.?
哪一场?5点还是8点30?
Henry: 8.30 p.m. please.
8.30,谢谢
Clerk: Sorry, that performance is sold out.
抱歉,那场已经卖光了
Henry: Well, have you got any tickets for the 5 p.m. performance?
好吧,那5点的还有吗?
Clerk: Yes, we have tickets at 4.50 pounds, 5.50 pounds and 6 pounds.
有的,我们有4.5英镑的,5.5英镑的还有6英镑的
Henry: I’d like to reserve two seats at 4.50 pounds, please.
我想预订两个4.50英磅的座位,谢谢
Clerk: Right. That’s two tickets at 4.50 pounds. Saturday, 5 p.m. performance. What's the name please?
好的,两张4.5英镑的票,周六下午5点。请问姓名呢?
Henry: Bishop. Henry Bishop.
毕绍,亨利 毕绍
Clerk: Thank you. You’ll collect the tickets before 3 p.m. on Saturday, won’t you?
谢谢,您将会在周六下午三点之前来取票,可以吗?
Henry: Yes, of course. Thank you. Goodbye.
当然,谢谢,再见
B. Telephone Conversation 2:
Clara: That number has been engaged for ages. Nobody can be that popular. I wonder if her number has been changed. I think I’ll try again.
她的电话一直占线,没有谁有她这么受人欢迎的,真想知道她是不是换号码了,我想再试一下
(Sound of dialing and ringing tone.) 电话铃声响起
Sue: 334 6791.
Clara: Is that you, Sue?
是你吗,Sue?
Sue: Who's calling?
你是?
Clara: This is Clara. Clara Ferguson. Don't you remember me?
Clara. Clara Ferguson.你不记得我了吗?
Sue: Clara! Of course I remember you. How are you? I haven’t heard from you for at least two years. What are you doing?
Clara!我当然记得你,你还好吗?我已经至少两年没听说过你了,你在做什么?
Clara: Nothing very exciting. That’s one reason I’m ringing. I need some advice.
没什么可激动的,我打电话的一个原因是因为我需要一些建议
Sue: Advice. Hmm. That’s good one. I’ve just been sacked.(n. 麻布袋;洗劫
vt. 解雇;把……装入袋;劫掠)
建议,嗯.那挺好,我刚被解雇了
Clara: There are the pips.(n.果核,种子;纸牌、色子的点;嘟嘟声,报时信号 vt.打败)Hang