电影《雪狗兄弟》中英字幕对照
定得弄一个修指甲器 When I get home, I'm definitely going to need a pawdicure
[犬叫声] [All barking]
[喘气声] [Panting]
谢谢,祝你一天愉快 Thank you Have a good day
哈喽,约翰 乔治 \N哈喽,比尔森 Hello, Jean George \NHello, Joseph
我在想我的挽具是否已经送到了, 哈? I was wondering if my harnesses have arrived yet, huh?
啊 不,没有, Um No Nope
昨天有一批货送到,可是没在里面 A shipment dropped yesterday, but they weren't in it
那我只好继续等了,哈? 没得选择 I guess I will have to wait, huh? No choice
你知道,礼貌上我会问你是否会参加今年的雪撬比赛 You know, I'd be polite and ask if you are going to enter the dogsled race,
可是我想整个阿拉斯加都知道答案 but I think all of Alaska knows the answer to that question
你那唯一的一次和约翰 乔治比赛,你输了, 哈? The one time you race with Jean George you lose, huh?
若不是那场意外,你是不会赢的 If it hadn't been for the accident, no way you would've won
也许你应该为自己找多一支雪撬队再尝试一次,哈 Maybe you should find yourself another dogsled team and try again
嘿 Hey
那些狗不只是我队里的一份子, 它们是一家人 those dogs weren't just part of my team They were family
哦,我好像听到了小提琴,你有听到吗? Oh, I think I hear the violins playing Do you hear them, huh?
我可能需要手帕,因为我就要哭了,哈 I think I need a handkerchief because I'm going to cry
它们是一家人 "They were part of my family "
[铃铛叮当声] [Bell tinkles]
欢迎来到法兰蹄亚塔 Welcome to Ferntiuktuk
不妙 Uh-oh
看, 看, 看 Well, well, well
真是些人见人爱的吱吱小狗们 If it isn't everybody's favorite pupsqueak
哈喽,法兰史瓦,哈喽,腓力 Uh Hello, Francois Hello, Phillipe
今天过得还好吧?\N等等,伯尼 Having a nice day today?\NWait up, Bernie
今天不错,直到我们看到了你 不是吗,法兰史瓦 It was nice until we saw you Right, Francois?
别欺负比你们弱小的! Why don't you pick on someone your own size
看看这是谁?小黄狗? Who do we have here, blondie?
你在叫谁小黄狗?\N我们是金黄色 黄金猎犬 Who are you calling blondie?\NWe're golden Golden Retrievers
你应该感激我们没把你叫成我们的午餐 Just be happy we're not calling you our lunch
大家好 Ho
wdy, folks
你们这两只老爱斯基摩犬 Now you two big ol' Huskies
没给小狗们制造麻烦吧? aren't causin' any trouble for these youngin's, are ya?
没有,长官