PART FOUR 第四部分 餐饮部用
Reserving a table 订座
1. I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party. 我想预定一间能容纳二百人的宴会厅举行晚宴。
2. I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening. 抱歉,今晚订满了。
3. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)
你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?)
4. When are the restaurant opening hour / operating hour? 餐厅营业时间几点到几点?
5. But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Jinji Lake.
但是我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我爱人喜欢看金鸡湖的夜景。
6. I’m sorry. The tables by the window are all occupied. 对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。
7. Good morning, Aurora Café / O’S Café , this is ×× speaking, how may I help you? 早上好,畅园咖啡厅/欧式咖啡厅,我是××,能为您效劳吗?
8. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.
我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的桌子。
9. You can be sure that we’ll try our best. 请相信我们会尽最大努力的。
10. Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit. 谢谢您的电话,我们盼望着您的光临。
Receiving a guest 引座
11. Have you got a reservation? 您预订座位了吗?
12. Just a moment. I’ll take a look at out reservation book. Yes, Mr. Dewey, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would you come this way, please? 请稍候,我查一下我们的预定簿。对了,Dewey先生,二人桌,8点到。请这边走。
13. Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me? 史密斯先生我们正等您呢,请跟我走。
14. Good morning, madam / sir, welcome to our restaurant. 早上好,女士/先生,欢迎光临我们餐厅。
15. Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free? 对不起先生,没有空位了,等一会儿好吗?
16. The buffet is over there. Please help yourself. 自助餐在那边,请自己享用。
17. I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway? 没有预约,有位子吗?
18. How long is the wait? 要等多久才有位子?
19. Would you mind sitting on that side? 是否介意坐在那边?
20. I’m sorry to have kept your waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you come this way please?
对不起,让您久等了。现在有空桌了,请这边来。
Orders 点菜
21. May I take your order now, sir ? 可以点菜了吗, 先生?
22. Would you like the buffet or a la carte? 是自助餐还是点菜?
23. Today we have the chef recommendation hot pot, would you like to try it? 今天有厨师推荐的火锅,您想尝一下吗?
24. Would you like your drink now or serve with dish? 您现在就要饮料还是等上菜时再要?
25. How do you like your roast beef done? Rare, medium or well done? 你们要的烤牛肉是半生的,五成熟的,还是全
熟?
26. Ok, here is the menu. Please take your time. The waiter will be with you in a moment. (Here is the menu, I’ll return in a
few minutes to take your order.) 噢,这是菜单,慢慢点。服务员一会儿过来。(这是菜单,我一会儿过来。)
27. We can’t read this menu. Could you please explain to us? 我们看不懂这份菜单,也许您能给我们解释一下?
28. I would be interested in Chinese cuisine. Would you recommend something for me?
我对中餐菜肴感兴趣,你能给我推荐几种菜吗?
29. Which is the quickest dish you can make? 最快的一道菜是什么?
30. I’d like a cup of mushroom soup, a crowne pizza without olives. 我想要一碗蘑菇汤,一个皇冠比萨但不要橄榄。
Recommend the dishes 推荐菜式
31. We are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could recommend something? 也许您能给我们推荐点什么?
32. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try that. 带骨牛排很好吃。我建议您点这个菜。
33. We make some pretty good Crispy Barbecued Duck 我们的脆皮烤鸭不错。
34. We have fresh yangcheng lake crab from market, would you like to have a try? 我们有新鲜阳澄湖大闸蟹,想尝尝
吗?
35. Which soup do you want? We have French onion soup, Tomato and egg soup and bean curd soup.
您来点什么汤?我们有法式洋葱汤,蕃茄蛋汤和豆腐羹。
36. We have traditional Cantonese dish and local Suzhou cuisine, Which would you prefer? 我们有传统粤菜和苏帮菜,您
喜欢哪一种?
37. I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it.
我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下。
38. It is Dragon boat Festival today, would you like some Stick rice dumpling? 今天是端午节,来点粽子吗?
39. It’s most economical for a conference banquet. 这是举办会议宴会最经济的。
40. “Cress” is very famous here, would you like some? 本地的水芹很有名,您想尝尝吗?