服务英语口语:售后服务表达法
售后服务承诺常用的句子:
I want to know something about after-sale service. 我想了解一些售后服务的信息。
I'd like to inquire some information about the after-sale service. 我想咨询一些关于售后服务的信息。
We are competitive in our excellent after-sale service. 我们有着卓越的售后服务。
The company provides after service free of charge. 公司提供免费的售后服务。
We commit to providing professional after-sales service to our customers. 我们承诺为用户提供专业的售后服务。
What after service can you offer? 你们能提供什么样的售后服务?
How can you offer the after service? 你们能提供怎么的售后服务?
What about the after service? 这售后服务怎么样?
What about its after-sales service? 它的售后服务如何?
We provide free delivery and installation. 我们提供免费的运输和安装。
The delivery and installation is free of charge. 运输和安装是免费的。
You don't need to pay for the delivery and installation. 你不必付运输和安装的费用。
Can I exchange them if I change my mind after the purchase? 买了之后如果我改变主意能换吗?
You can exchange them, but on some conditions. 可以更换,但有一些条件。
You'd better have the invoice with you and you'd better not take off the tag. 你必须要有发票和最好不要把标签撕掉。
What if it doesn't work? 如果这不能使用怎么办?
You can return it if there is something wrong. 如果有问题的话,你可以退货。
Can I have a refund? 我能退款吗?
Can I have my money back? 我能退回我的钱吗?
It can be refunded if there is something wrong with it. 如果有问题的话,可以退款。
It's refundable within seven days of purchase. 购买7天内可以退款。
Is there a warranty? 有保修期吗?
How long is the warranty? 保修期是多长时间?
It has one year guarantee. 有一年的保修期。
The warranty period is one year. 保修期是一年的时间。
The warranty is only good for one year. 保修期只有一年的时间。
We can have one-year warranty on our products. 我们的产品提供一年的保修。
We guarantee one year's after service. 我们保证一年的售后服务。
The after service lasts for one year. 售后服务提供一年。
We provide a 12-month warranty. 我们提供12个月的保修期。
The warranty includes parts and service. 保修包括零件和服务。
The warranty will expire afer 12 month. 保修证12个月后失效。
We offer maintenance for the goods. 我们为产品提供维修。
We provide the customer maintenance service. 我们提供客户维修服务。
What is your after-sale service hotline? 你们的售后服务热线是什么?
Can you tell me the after-sale service hotline? 你能告诉我这售后服务热线吗?
Do you mind telling me the telephone number of the after service? 你能告诉我售后服务的电话号码吗?
送货常用的句子:
Would you like to take it with you or have it delivered? 您是亲自带走还是递送?
Do you need delivery? 您需要递送吗?
I want it delivery. 我想要递送。
Delivery is free of charge within the Beijing area. 北京市区送货是免费的。
We don't charge for delivery with in the Beijing area. 北京市区内的递送是免费的。Delivery is charged outside Beijing. 北京市区以外的送货是收费的。
There is an extra charge for delivery. 递送要额外的收费。
How much does it cost? 要花多少钱呢?
It cost $20 extra. 这要额外花20美元。
It cost another $20. 这要额外花20美元。
May I have your name, address, and telephone number on the slip? 能将您的姓名、地址和电话号码写在这张纸条上吗?
Would you please fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表格吗?
When will it reach me? 什么时候会送到?
I think you will probably get it in two days. 我认为您大约两天后会收到货的。
It'll take about 3 days. 大概需要三天的时间。
The earliest date possible would be Thursday. 最早的日期可能是星期四。
Can I specify a date? 我能指定日期吗?
Do you want to specify a delivery date? 您想要指定送货的日期吗?
When do you like it to be delivered? 你想要什么时候寄到呢?
What day would you suit you? 哪天适合您呢?
What time would be convenient to you? 您什么时间方便呢?
I work from Monday through Friday. 我周一到周五上班。
So the weekend would be the best. 所以周末最好。
Then we'll make it on Saturday. 那我们就周六送到吧。
退货常用的句子:
If it isn't suitable, can I bring it back? 如果不合身的话,我能退货吗?
Can I bring it back if it doesn't fit? 如果不合身的话,我能带回来退掉吗?
Could I return the goods if it isn't suitable? 如果不合适的话,我能退回这商品吗? The premise of refund for this is that the goods must be in good condition. 提货的前提是商品必须完好无损。
I'd like to return this. 我想退货。
I want to get a refund. 我要退款。
I'd rather get a refund, please. 我很想退款。
I would like a refund. 我想退款。
What's the reason? 什么原因?
Because of bad quality I need to return the goods. 因为质量不好我需要退货。
I ask to return the goods, for there appears some quality problem. 我要求退货,因为有一些质量问题。
Do you have a receipt? 你有收据吗?< …… 此处隐藏:4839字,全部文档内容请下载后查看。喜欢就下载吧 ……