(1) 对不起
I`m sorry.
(2)先生,请原谅。
Excuse me ,Sir.
(3) 不起,劳您久等了。
Sorry to have kept your waiting.
(4) 对此向您表示歉意。
I′m sorry for that.
(5) 打扰您了。
I′m sorry to disturb you.
(6) 对不起,那是我的过错。
I′m sorry. It′s my fault.
(7) 相信下次您来时,一切都会令您称心如意。
I′m sure everything will be right again next tim you come here.
婉拒语
(1) 承蒙您好意,不过 。
It′s very kind of you, But 。
(2) 对不起,但我可以 。
I′m afraid not, but can I 。
(3) 很抱歉,但愿我早知道此事,必定乐于效劳。
I′m sorry. If I had known earlier. I would have been glad to do it.
(4) 恐怕这样会违反宾馆规定,希望您能理解。
I′m afraid this is against hotel regutatins. I hope you could understand.
(5) 非常抱歉,但希望您能体谅我。
I′m really sorry. But you see my difficutty.
禁语
(1) 不是我当班,所以不是我的过错。
I was not on duty. So it′s not my fault.
(2) 本部不受理此事。
Our department doesn’t hadle this job.
(3) 这不关我的事。
I didn’t handle this.
答谢语
(1) 谢谢您的好意。
Thanks for your kindness.
(2) 感谢你的协助。
Thank you for your help. (We appreciate your cooperation.)
(3) 谢谢您的鼓励。
Thank you for your encouragement.
(4) 感谢您的光临。
Thank you for your presentation.
(5) 谢谢您的提醒。
Thank for your reminding.
指示语
(1) 先生/太太,请这边走。
Come this way please. Mister/Madam
(2) 请一直往前走。
Please keep going. Mister. (Go straight ahead, please.)
(3) 请到拐弯处向右拐。
Turn right at the first comer. Please.
(4) 请随我来。