狮子王1中英文台词
Simba: Aw, man. 噢,老兄。
Zazu: We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands. 我们越过荣誉大地的边界了。
Simba: The little banana beak is scared! 看呀,香蕉嘴害怕了。
Zazu: It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy. And right now we are all in very real danger. 对你来说是香蕉嘴先生,乳臭未干的小子。现在我们的处境很危险。
Simba: Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha! 危险?我想到哪儿就到哪儿。我笑对危险。
Shenzi: Well, well, well, Banzai. What have we got here?
啊哈,Banzai,那是什么人?
Banzai: Hmm. I don't know, Shenzi. What do you think, Ed?
我不知道,Shenzi,你觉得呢?Ed?
Banzai: Yeah, just what I was thinking. A trio of trespassers!!
和我想的一样。三个私闯禁地的人!
Zazu: And quite by accident, let me assure you. A simple navigational error.
这是个意外,我向你保证。导航系统有点错误。
Shenzi: Whoa, whoa whoa, wait wait wait... I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge. 站住,我认识你,你是Mufasa的手下。
Zazu: I, madam, am the king's Majordomo. 夫人,我是国王的首席谋士。
Shenzi: and that would make you ... 那你是?
Simba: The future king! 未来的国王!
Shenzi: Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?
你知道我会怎么对付走出自己领地的国王吗?
Simba: Puh. You can't do anything me. 哼,你不能对我怎么样!
Zazu: A-ha-ha, technically, they can. We are on their land--
从法律上讲,他们可以,我们是在他们的领地。
Simba: But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers. 但是,Zazu,你告诉我他们只是贪婪、肮脏、愚蠢的捕猎者。