狮子王1中英文台词
Zazu: Ix-nay on the oopid-stay. 此一时彼一时。
Banzai: Hey! Who you calling oopid-stay?!? 你说什么?!
Zazu: My, my, my. Look at the sun. It's time to go. 看太阳,我们该走了。
Shenzi: What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner.
急什么?我们想留你吃晚饭。
Banzai: Yeeaah! We could have whatever's "lion" around.
对,我们可以吃所有用狮子可以做的东西。
Shenzi: Oh wait, wait, wait. I got one, I got one. Make mine a "cub" sandwich. What do you think?
等等等等,我有了,给我做个嫩肉三明治吧,你觉得怎么样?
Shenzi: What? Ed? What is it? 怎么了?Ed?怎么啦?
Banzai: Hey, did we order this dinner to go? 喂,我们让晚饭走了吗?
Shenzi: No. Why? 没有,怎么了?
Banzai: 'Cause There It Goes!!!! 因为他们跑了。
Nala: Did we lose 'em? 我们甩掉他们了吗?
Simba: I think so. Where's Zazu? 我想是。Zazu呢?
Banzai: So, the little Majordomo bird hippity-hopped all the way to the birdie-boiler. 那么,首席谋士小鸟一路跳进鸟锅里
Zazu: Oh no. Not the birdie boiler. Ahhhhhh! 噢,不行,鸟锅不行。
Simba: Hey! Why don't you pick on someone your own size?
喂,你们为什么不挑一个和你们个头差不多的?
Shenzi: Like... you?!? 比如你?
Simba: Oops.
Nala: Simba!
Shenzi: Look Boys! A king fit for a meal!