狮子王1中英文台词
告,有长的也有短的。又烦又闹不寻常。不是我编的故事,上午报告。
Mufasa: What are you doing, son?
Simba: Pouncing. 扑击
Mufasa: Let an old pro show you how its done. 让老手教你怎么做吧。
Mufasa: Stay low to the ground. 离地面低点儿。
Simba: Okay, stay low to the ground, right yeah...
Mufasa: Not a sound 不要出声
Mufasa: That’s very good.
Zazu: Sire! Hyenas! In the pride lands! 陛下,鬣狗到荣誉大陆来了!
Mufasa: Zazu! Take Simba home.
Simba: Aw dad, can't I come?
Mufasa: No, son.
Simba: I never get to go anywhere. 我总是哪儿也不能去。
Zazu: Oh, young master, one day you will be king; then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.
殿下,你将来要做国王的。那时你就可以去驱逐这些贪婪、肮脏、愚蠢的偷猎者了,从早到晚。
Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! Guess what! 嘿,Scra叔叔,猜一猜。
Scar: I despise guessing games. 我讨厌猜谜游戏。
Simba: I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock. 我将会成为荣誉石国王。
Scar: Oh, goody. 很好
Simba: My Dad just showed me the whole kingdom. And I'm gonna rule it all. Heh heh. 爸爸刚才带我看了整个王国,我要成为它的统治者。
Scar: Yes. Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy-- bad back, you know.
好,原谅我没有高兴得跳起来。背不好,你知道。