狮子王1中英文台词
Scar: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty.
来得正是时候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind.
是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born.
我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king.
那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy.
噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
不要给我脸色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。