狮子王1中英文台词
Sarabi: --as long as Zazu goes with you. 只要Zazu和你一起去。
Simba: No! Not Zazu!
Zazu: Step Lively. The sooner we get to the water hole, the sooner we can leave. 走快点儿,我们越早赶到水坑,就可以越早离开。
Nala: So where we really going? 我们要去哪儿?
Simba: An Elephant graveyard. 象冢
Nala: Wow!
Simba: Shhh! Zazu.
Nala: Right. So how we going to ditch the Dodo?
对了,那我们怎么甩掉这个糊涂蛋?
Zazu: Oh, just look at you two. Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savannah. Your parents will be thrilled, what, with your being betrothed and all.
看你们俩个,浪漫的种子在大草原上开花,你们的父母会感到惊喜的,为你还有你的未婚妻。
Simba: Be-what? 什么?
Zazu: Betrothed. Intended. Affianced. 婚约。订婚。
Nala: Meaning? 什么意思?
Zazu: One day you two are going to be married. 将来你们要结婚的。
Simba: Yuck.
Nala: Ewww.
Simba: I can't marry her. She's my friend. 我不能娶她,她是我的朋友。
Nala: Yeah. It'd be so weird. 对,感觉很怪。
Zazu: Well sorry to bust your bubble, but you two turtle doves have no choice. It's a tradition going back generations.
对不起,我不该绝你们的念头。但你们没有选择。这是世代相传的风俗。
Simba: Well when I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.
我当国王时,第一件事就要废除它。