狮子王1中英文台词
Scar: Hohoho... you are such a naughty boy.
Simba: Come on, Uncle Scar.
Scar: No-no-no-no-no-no-no. This is just for you and your daddy. You know, a sort of father-son ... thing. 你知道的,一种父子关系。
Well. I better go get him. 我最好去找他来。
Simba: I'll go with you.
Scar: No! Heheheh. No. Just stay on this rock. You wouldn't want to end up in another mess like you did with the hyenas.
待在这块石头上。你不会愿意再惹乱子吧,就像上次那些鬣狗。
Simba: You know about that?
Scar: Simba... everybody knows about that.
Simba: Really?
Scar: Oh, yes. Lucky daddy was there to save you. Oh, and just between us, you might want to work on that little roar of yours. Hmm?
真幸运,爸爸救了你,对吗?噢,不要告诉别人,你在这儿练习一下你的小嗓门吧
Simba: Oh. Okay.... Hey Uncle Scar! Will I like the surprise?
Scar: Simba, it's to DIE for. 辛巴,你肯定喜欢得要死。
Shenzi: Shut up. 闭嘴
Banzai: I can't help it. I'm so hungry... I gotta have a wildebeest!
我忍不住了。我太饿了,我要去抓头羚羊。
Shenzi: Stay put. 不要动。
Banzai: Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones? 我挑个又小又弱的不行吗
Shenzi: No! We wait for the signal from Scar. 不行,我们等Scar的信号。
Shenzi: There he is. Let's go. 他来了,走吧。
Simba: Little roar. Puh! 小嗓门。