狮子王1中英文台词
Zazu: Not so long as I'm around. 只要有我在就没门儿。
Simba: Well in that case, you're fired. 那样的话,你会被开除。
Zazu: Hmmm... nice try, but only the king can do that. 做得不错,但只有国王可以那么做。
Nala: Well, he's the future king.
Simba: Yeah. So you have to do what I tell you. 所以你得按我说的做。
Zazu: Not yet I don't. And with an attitude like that, I'm afraid you shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king indeed.
不行,我不会的。以那种态度,我担心你会变成一个很可怜的国王,真的。
Simba: Hummph. Not the way I see it. 我不这么看。
Simba: I'm gonna be a mighty king. So enemies beware!
我将成为强大的国王。所以敌人们都要小心。
Zazu: Well, I've never seen a king of beasts With quite so little hair.
我从未见过一个兽王,只有这么一丁点儿头发。
Simba: I'm gonna be the mane event Like no king was before
我将会万众瞩目,超越历代国王。
I'm brushing up on looking down 我整装打扮,俯视众生。
I'm working on my ROAR! 练习吼声。
Zazu: Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing. 目前为止还很平凡。
Simba: Oh, I just can't WAIT to be king! 我迫不及待要当国王。
Zazu: You've rather a long way to go, young master, if you think—
你要走的路还很长,殿下。如果你觉得
Simba: No one saying do this 没人说“这么做”,
Zazu: Now when I said that, I--我是说
Nala: No one saying be there 没人说“到那儿”