中英对白
It's amazing.
真是惊奇。
I'm really studying.
我真的在学习。
I'm studying. Sorry.
我在学习。 -对不起。
Oliver?
奥利佛?
I love you.
我爱你。
You were great.
你真棒。
you know nothing About music. I know enough.
你对音乐一窍不通。 -我知道得够多了。
Wise up, would you please, Barrett? I wasn't great or Alllvy, just OK. OK?
知道了,好啦,巴拉特? 我不是很厉害或者总冠军,只是还行。好吗?
OK.
好的。
I mean you should keep at it. Who said I won't?
我的意思是你应该坚持不懈 谁说我不会?
I'm going to study with Nadia Boulanger.
我要和拿迪尔 布兰格学习。
Who?
谁?
Next year. I have a scholarship in Paris.
明年。 我在巴黎有份奖学学习。
Paris?
巴黎?
Yeah, I've never been to Europe. I can hardly wait.
啊,我从没去过欧洲。 我都等不及了。
How long have you known? It's inevitable.
你知道多久了? 这是不可避免的。
What is?
什么意思?
That we'll separate. You'll go to Law School.
我们会分手。 你会去法学院。
What are you talking about? You're a millionaire, I'm a social zero.
你在说什么? 你是富家子弟,我是一文不名。
What do you mean? We're together, we're happy.
你什么意思? 我们在一起,我们快乐。
Harvard is like a bag full of toys, but when the holiday is over,
哈佛就象个充满玩具的袋子, 但是假期结束,
you have to go back where you belong.
你得回到属于你的地方。