手机版

看电影学英语--爱情故事(2)

发布时间:2021-06-05   来源:未知    
字号:

中英对白

I told you, my name is Oliver.

我已经跟你说了,我叫奥利佛。

First or last? first.

姓还是名? 名。

Oliver what? Barrett.

奥利佛什么? 巴拉特。

Barrett like the poet? Yeah, no relation.

是和那个诗人巴拉特一样? 啊,但是不相关。

Barrett like the hall? Yes.

和那个巴拉特礼堂? 是的。

I'm having coffee with a Harvard building.

我在和哈佛的房子喝咖啡。

I'm not Barrett Hall. My great grandfather just gave it to Harvard.

我不叫巴拉特礼堂。那只是我曾祖父送给哈佛的。

So his notsogreat grandson could get in?

所以他的不肖的曾孙子就可以进去?

If you think I'm a loser, why did you bulldoze me into buying you coffee?

如果你认为我是个失败者 那你为什么还非要我给你买咖啡?

I like your body.

我喜欢你的人。

I major in Social Studies. It doesn't show.

我主修社会学。 看不出来。

It's an honours programme. I know you've got a few brains.

这是个令人尊敬的科目。 我知道你不算太笨。

Really? You're hung up on me, aren't you?

真的? 你会打电话给我,是吗?

Jenny? Yeah?

珍妮? 怎么?

Listen, you Radcliffe bitch. There's a hockey game on Friday.

听着,你这个瑞德克里夫的坏女孩, 星期五有一场冰球赛。

So? I want you to come.

那有怎样? 我想你来看看。

Why would I go to a lousy hockey game?

我为什么要去看令人恶心的冰球赛?

Because I'm playing. For which side?

因为我要上场。 哪一边?

Two minutes for number seven. Holding.

七号,两分钟。 阻挡犯规。

Penalty, Barrett, Harvard, Two minutes, Holding,

犯规,巴拉特,哈佛, 两分钟,阻挡。

Why are you here when your friends are playing?

为什么你队友在比赛,你却坐在这儿?

I'm in the penalty box.

我在被罚停。

看电影学英语--爱情故事(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
×
二维码
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能出现无法下载或内容有问题,请联系客服协助您处理。
× 常见问题(客服时间:周一到周五 9:30-18:00)