中英对白
I'm sorry you had to see Harvard lose.
我很抱歉让你看到哈佛输了。
I came to see you play.
我是来看你打球的。
The Dean of the school is an old classmate...
法学院的院长是个老同学...
That's very nice, sir.
很高兴见到你,先生。
Goodbye. Goodbye, sir.
再见。 再见,先生。
Give my best to Mother. Yes, I will.
代我向妈妈问好。 好的,我会的。
Briggs Hall. Sandy Davidson.
布瑞根斯 霍尔。姗蒂 戴维逊。
Jennifer Cavilleri.
珍妮弗 卡芙里瑞
You have a call. She's in the downstairs phone booth.
你有个电话。 她在楼下的电话亭里。
Where Is that? Around the corner.
在哪儿? 转角。
Would you please... For God's sake, Phil!
好了好了... 看在上帝的份上,菲尔!
Yes. Yeah, yeah, for the millionandoneth time, yeah!
是的。好的,好的, 第一千零一次,好的!
Absolutely! Oh, I love you, too, Phil.
百分百的!噢,我也爱你,菲尔。
Yeah, I love you, too.
好啦,我也爱你。
Goodbye.
再见。
What happened? You look terrible. I'm injured.
怎么啦?你看起来真糟糕。 我受伤了。
Did you make the other guy look worse?
那你是不是把别的家伙搞得更糟糕?
I always make the other guy look worse.
我总是把别的家伙搞的更糟糕。
Jenny? Yeah?
珍妮? 怎么?
Who's Phil? My father.
谁是菲尔? 我爸。
You call your father Phil?
你叫你爸菲尔?
It's his name, what do you call yours? Sonofabitch.
那是他的名字,你怎么叫你爸? 狗娘养的。