中英对白
but it also keeps you from getting touched.
不过它也挡住接触的机会。
It's a risk, isn't it, Jenny?
这是个冒险,不是吗,珍妮?
At least I had the guts to admit what I felt.
至少我还有勇气承认我的感受。
Some day you'll have to come up with the courage to admit that you care.
总有一天你会不得不鼓起勇气承认你喜欢。
I care.
我喜欢。
Would your priest like this? I don't have one.
你不是个天主教的好女孩? 恩,我是个女孩...
Aren't you a good Catholic girl? Well, I'm a girl...
...而且我很好,对吧?
So that's two out of three.
所以这就有三分之二了。
Why do you wear it? It was my mother's.
为什么你戴它? 那是我母亲的。
Why did you leave the Church?
你为什么要离开教会?
I don't know. I never really joined.
我不知道。 我根本就没真正加入过。
I never thought there was another world better than this one.
我从没认为会有另一个世界比现在这个好。
What could be better than Mozart?
又有什么能比莫扎特好呢?
Or Bach?
或者巴赫?
Or you?
或者你?
Jenny?
珍妮?
I'm up there with Bach and Mozart?
我排到巴赫和莫扎特之上吗?
And The Beatles.
还有披头士。
Let me sack in your couch. how come?
让我在你的睡椅上睡一觉。 怎么啦?
Barrett. Who's the guest of honour?
巴拉特。 谁是尊敬的客人?
Cavilleri. Again? Still?
卡芙里瑞。 再一次?还是继续?
Barrett's slipping.
巴拉特的错。