手机版

看电影学英语--爱情故事(15)

发布时间:2021-06-05   来源:未知    
字号:

中英对白

No.

不。

I can't pass judgement. I just think so.

我通不过审查。 我只是这样想。

I love not only you, but also your name and your numeral.

我不但只爱你, 也爱你的名字和姓氏。

After all, it's part of what you are.

不管怎么说,那是你的一部分。

Oh, how can you Do it? what?

哎,你怎么能这样? 怎么?

How can you see me and still love me?

那要怎样你才能理解我,依然爱我呢?

That's what it's about, preppy.

就这样了,预科生。

How are you, son? I'm OK, sir.

你好吗,儿子? 我很好,先生。

Did you hear from Law School?

你收到法学院的信了吗?

Yes. I called you, remember? Yes. Congratulations.

是的。我已经打电话告诉你了,记得吗? 是的。恭喜。

You'll be on the Supreme Court. I may just chase ambulances.

你会进入最高法院的。 也可能穷追救护车。

Fine. How's Raymond?

好吧。雷蒙德呢?

He's fine. Got into OCS.

他不错。去了预备军官学校。

Army? That's good.

军队?那很好。

That's bad.

那不好。

You haven't mentioned Jennifer.

你还没问珍妮弗。

What is there to say? You're presenting us with a fait accompli,

还能说什么? 你把它做成了既成事实。

But what did you think? She's absolutely charming.

但是你怎么想? 她确实很有魅力。

With her background, to get to Radcliffe is...

但她的家境,到瑞德克里夫来她....

Get to the point! It doesn't concern her, but you.

说到点子上了! 这不管她的事,是关于你的。

Your rebellion. And you are rebelling.

你性格叛逆。而且你现在正在叛逆。

I fail...

我看不出来...

看电影学英语--爱情故事(15).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
×
二维码
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能出现无法下载或内容有问题,请联系客服协助您处理。
× 常见问题(客服时间:周一到周五 9:30-18:00)