中英对白
菲尔 怎么?
About the God bit. Yeah?
关于上帝这点。 怎么啦?
We're sort of negative about that, too. About God?
我们对那也意见不一。 对上帝?
About anybody's God? Neither of us believe.
关于谁的上帝? 我们都不信。
And we won't be hypocrites.
而且我们都不是虚伪的人。
If that's what you wish. Just tell me who performs the wedding.
如你们所愿。 总得告诉我谁主持婚礼吧?
We do.
我们。
You mean to do it yourself?
你的意思是你们自己?
That's...wonderful.
那...好极了。
I mean, that's just...wonderful.
我是说,那真是...好极了。
Do it yourself, huh? I think that's just wonderful.
你们自己,哈? 我想真是好极了。
But, tell me, is it...? What's the word?
但是,告诉我,是... 誓言呢?
You mean legal? Is it?
你说的是“法律上”? 啊?
Yes. One of the college chaplains just sort of...
是的。一个大学牧师会安排...
He presides over it, and the couple address each other.
他主持,夫妇互相致辞。
You mean the bride speaks, too?
你意思是新娘也要发言?
It's a new world, Philip. Oh, yeah. It's new, all right.
这是新时代了,菲利浦。 哦,对。够新,好的。
Ready?
准备好了?
Amen. They haven't started, yet.
阿门。 他们还没开始呢。
How will I know? I've never been to a doityourself.
我怎么知道? 我从来没自己主持过。
Listen to the words they have chosen to read on this occasion.
让我们听听在这里他们要说的话。
Amen.
阿门。
The priest said sacred.