中英对白
You're out of the game, Barrett. Come on!
你出局了,巴拉特。 来吧!
Je vais te casser la gueule! I'll break yours before mine!
-我要揍扁你!
Come on, Barrett, get off the ice!
别这样,巴拉特,冷静!
You Montreal faggots!
你这个蒙特利尔的杂种!
What?! Francis LaPierre started the fight!
什么?!是弗朗西斯 拉皮埃尔先打的!
Get in! Come on!
进去!
Five minutes for number seven. Fight.
七号五分钟。打斗。
Penalty, Barrett, Harvard, Five minutes for fighting,
犯规,巴拉特,哈佛,打斗, 五分钟,
You probably want a steak, son.
你可能需要份牛排,孩子。
No, thanks. The doctor took care of it.
不,谢了。队医会看的。
I meant for your stomach, Oliver.
我的意思是对你的胃,奥利佛。
I'm supposed to eat with the team. Oh, that's fine.
我想和队友一起吃。 噢,好的。
does your face hurt? no, sir.
脸没事吧? 没事,先生。
Jack Wells should take a look at it. That's not necessary.
应该让杰克 威尔斯看看。 没必要。
Jack's a specialist. It's nothing special.
杰克是专家。 没什么要紧的。
My car's there. Can I give you a lift? I'll walk you to your car.
我的车在那边。要我载你一程吗? 我陪你走到车那儿吧。
Have you heard from the Law School?
你收到法学院的信了吗?
I haven't exactly decided on the Law School.
我还没确定要去法学院。
I was merely asking if the Law School had decided on you.
我只是想问问法学院要你了吗?
No. There really isn't any doubt.
没有。 真的没什么值得怀疑的。
About what? the school needs good men like you.
关于什么? 学校需要你这样优秀的人。
They haven't got a hockey team. You have other qualities, Oliver.
他们没有冰球队。 你还有其他能力,奥利佛。