手机版

看电影学英语--爱情故事(8)

发布时间:2021-06-05   来源:未知    
字号:

中英对白

Do I call my father on the phone? Do I say, l love you, Phil?

是不是要我在电话上叫我爸? 要我说,”我爱你,菲尔?

No. There you are.

不。 就是啦。

And do you know why? Because his name is Oliver.

你知道为什么吗? -为什么? -因为他的名字是奥利佛。

The great Barrett Hall. Don't you salute when you pass it?

巴拉特大礼堂。 你经过时不向它致意吗?

It's ugly. I've never been inside. That's a mature attitude.

它那么丑陋。我从来没进去。 那可不是个成熟的态度。

It's not easy living with history.

和历史活在一起可不轻松。

how many have to cope with that? I could name two.

有多少人应付得了哪个? 我可以找到两个。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Must you play music while we study?

在我们学习的时候你一定要放音乐吗?

I'm studying the music, It's called Analysis of Form,

我在学习这首乐曲, 它叫”形式的分析“,

Yeah,,,

好吧...

You'll flunk if you just stare at me,

如果你就这样光盯着我看, 你是及不了格的。

I'm not, I'm studying, Bullshit, You're looking at my legs,

-我没有,我在学习。 -胡说,你在看我的腿,

You're not that great looking, I can't help if you think so,

-你又没什么好看的, -如果你这么想我也没办法。

Let's change the subject, I wasn't aware there was one,

-让我们换个科目, -我没看出来刚才那算一项科目。

You think that I wanted to make love to you,

你以为我想和你做爱

But I'm not interested, Then we've got one thing in common,

-但是我不感兴趣, -那我们就正经点吧。

I'm tired of playing your game. You are a supreme Radcliffe smartass.

我竭力想跟上你的游戏, 你是瑞德克里夫的绝顶聪明的笨蛋。

The best. You put down anything in pants.

最好的。你什么东西都要争个不休。

But verbal volleyball is not my idea of a relationship.

但是口角游戏可不是我想要的关系。

If that's what you think it's all about, go back to your music waltz.

如果你认为我们之间就只有这些, 那就回去搞你的华尔兹音乐去吧

I think you're scared. You put up a wall to keep from getting hurt,

我想你是太害怕了。你竖了一道墙避免伤害,

看电影学英语--爱情故事(8).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
×
二维码
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能出现无法下载或内容有问题,请联系客服协助您处理。
× 常见问题(客服时间:周一到周五 9:30-18:00)